Forget what you may think – Adobe Creative Cloud isn’t just for designers. With the entire collection of creative applications and services, Creative Cloud gives everyone the tools they need to bring their ideas to life. From beginners to pros, Creative Cloud members get access to the best tools for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and much more.
So, whether you’re a science student who needs to create sleek report templates, a business student wanting to perfect your resume, or anything in between, Adobe Creative Cloud has the tools for you.
The best part? Students may be eligible to get Creative Cloud at no cost exclusively through OnTheHub!
Read below for useful information to do your best creative work with OnTheHub and Adobe.
Why Use Adobe Creative Cloud?
Not just for designers and creatives, Creative Cloud is for everyone and has tons of cool features and uses.
Explore the world’s best creative apps
Your Adobe Creative Cloud membership from OnTheHub gives you the complete collection of Adobe’s industry-leading creative apps to help further your collaboration and creativity. From essentials like Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and Premiere Pro CC, to mobile apps like Adobe Capture CC, Illustrator Draw, and Photoshop Sketch, you can create anywhere you feel inspired.
With Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries, you’ll have all the creative assets you use most at your fingertips. Get quick access to the fonts, colors, graphics, and other creative assets anywhere. And take advantage of the built-in templates in Creative Cloud to easily design mobile apps, posters, magazines, websites, and more!
You’ll also receive new features and apps as soon as they’re released – no waiting time required.
Access your Creative Cloud files anytime, anywhere
Creative Cloud lets you access your projects and graphics from any app and share your work from anywhere. The 20+ apps work together across devices, so you can start a project on your phone and complete it on your laptop. Or start a project on your laptop and edit on-the-go with your tablet. The choice is yours!
All Adobe Creative Cloud apps also run offline – you’ll only need to access to the internet when you install and license your software! And when saving files to the Creative Cloud folder, you can access them both online and off.
Learn the basics or master new techniques
If you’re new to using Adobe Creative Cloud, don’t sweat it. From beginners to experts, Adobe offers hundreds of tutorials to suit your level. Whether you want to learn about Photoshop CC, Photoshop Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC, and more, Adobe’s tutorials provide step-by-step instructions, new features, and tips and techniques. Sharpen your skills and get up to speed quickly with tutorials that are available on both your desktop and mobile device!
Collaborate and share with ease
Stay connected from anywhere with Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries. Easily store your assets in one place and share files and projects with fellow classmates and friends. Others can view these files regardless of whether they’re Adobe Creative Cloud members or not – there’s no need to create an account or register. With Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries, you can conveniently access your files across multiple desktop and mobile apps for a seamless workflow.
What apps are included with Adobe Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud gives you access to apps, tutorials, and built-in templates, so you can easily design amazing work and eye-catching creations. We’ve listed some of the most popular apps below to help you begin creating your masterpieces.
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more.
- Adobe InDesign CC: Create and publish documents for print and digital media. From posters and brochures to reports and resumes, create standout layouts that get recognized.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC: A powerful photo editing app with sliders, filters, and quick adjustment tools to take your pictures to the next level.
- Adobe Illustrator CC: A vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile.
- Adobe XD CC: An all-in-one UX/UI solution for designing websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Bring your video creations to the big screen with video editing tools to adjust colors, refine audio, trim clips, and more.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Create, edit, sign, and share PDF documents and forms across devices.
- Adobe Spark: Boost your visual storytelling by creating graphics, web pages, and video stories anywhere.
- Adobe Illustrator Draw: Create amazing, scalable vector designs on your tablet or mobile device and sync your designs across Adobe Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
You can get all these tools and more with an Adobe Creative Cloud membership at no cost – only through OnTheHub! Search for your school to confirm your eligibility.