We’re always looking for new ideas, trends, and inspiration here at OnTheHub. So if you’re looking to contribute, we want to hear from you!
We believe guest blogging is a great way to gain experience and exposure. Here at OnTheHub, we strive to offer unique, helpful, and relevant content. With that being said, here are the guidelines we’ve set out for guest bloggers.
- All guest posts must be in line with OnTheHub Blog content (related to topics surrounding education, software, college life, etc.)
- Guest posts may not be published on other sites when submitted to us, and once published, OnTheHub own the rights to the guest post
- Guest posts with a sole purpose of advertising are not accepted
- All guest posts may have a maximum of one link to your site within the author bio
If you’re interested in guest blogging, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your guest post
- Your school name (if applicable)
- Your graduation date (if applicable)
- Your website (if applicable)
- Any of your social media account handles (Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc.) (if applicable)